Do You Live In Rented Accommodation? Do You Have Damp, Mould, Leaks, Rotten Windows, Cracked Pipes/ Walls, Roof Problems? Call 0161 490 8960

Treadstone Law Solicitors Manchester Logo injury law specialists
put in a house disrepair claim

Request A Call Back Today To See If We Can Help You With Your Claim. NO WIN NO FEE.

    Are you a?

    What is the name of your Council/ Housing Association?

    Are you renting from:

    Unfortunately we are unable to assist private tenants at this moment in time.

    Issues with the building is still your landlord's responsibility - Please contact your local council and speak to their private renting team who will be able to inspect the property and make orders to your landlord to fix it.

    What issues are you experiencing?

    Are the issues ongoing at your property?

    Did you make a complaint or report it?

    Sorry, we are not able to help you at this time. Your issues must be ongoing and you need to make a complaint, please come back to us at a later date.

    Do you have time to answer 6 quick questions here about your situation?

    Has your landlord failed to take any positive action within a reasonable time? (Optional)

    Approximately how long ago did you complain? (Optional)

    How did you make your complaint? (Optional)

    Is your rent in arrears? (Optional)

    By how many months? (Optional)

    How much is your monthly rent? (Optional)

    Can you tell us a bit about the disrepair and when is the best time to call you? (Optional)

    Please enter a few of your details...

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *